The UNM Retiree Association Welcomes You!
Alert On Tuesday, January 15, 2013, the legislative session will begin. The Legislative Finance Committee will present the 2013 NM State Budget on Thursday, January 17, 2013. You can see the budget on their website http://www.nmlegis.gov/lcs/lfc/lfcdefault.aspx. Go to page 70 for their recommendations on Pensions. Chairman John Arthur Smith submits his idea from last year, to cut the COLA to 1.5%. For further information, see the Legislative Committee page.
Alert UNM group members DO NOT have access to dental coverage under Liberty Dental on the UNM plans
Alert Under 65 Retiree Health Insurance Possible Changes UNMRA Benefits Committee sits on newly formed UNM committee reviewing changes. Please see the Letter from Staff Council and Faculty Senate.
The UNMRA is an officially recognized University association and is one of the campus groups that serves as Advisors to the Board of Regents.
The UNM Retiree Association was established to enhance the quality of life for its members. The Association
- organizes activities of special interest to retirees;
- establishes and maintains liaison with appropriate University organizations to assure retiree interests are being recognized;
- provides a channel of communication through which retirees' interests and concerns can be represented to the University administration and to the state.
Please use the menus to the upper left to check out our association's
- Officers and Board of Directors
- Membership information
- Benefits of being a UNM Retiree Association Member
- News and announcements
- Events (on-going and upcoming)
UNM Retiree Association
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001